01482 448 879 (office hours)
01482 300 304 (out of hours)

Adults, parents and carers

As a parent, carer, or anyone in contact with children or families, there may be times when you have concerns for the welfare of a child. Whether it is to do with their behaviour, appearance or their development, it is important that you know how to raise any concerns.

Within this section you will find a range of information about safeguarding children in Hull, both from the Hull Safeguarding Children Partnership and from other organisations. Further information is being added to this section.

Please note, that if urgent action is needed because you think a child is in immediate danger, contact the police on 999.

For further information and useful links, please visit our partner’s websites:

If you have any safeguarding concerns about an adult please visit the Safeguarding Adults Hull website (link opens in a new window)

Other websites which may be of interest include:

If you are concerned a child or young person may be in an abusive relationship help and further support is available in the leaflet below.