01482 448 879 (office hours)
01482 300 304 (out of hours)

Report a concern

Report a concern about a child

Anyone who has concerns about the welfare of a child or young person (for example if a child you know is being abused or neglected, bullied or is a victim of crime) has a responsibility to stop it from happening.

To report a concern about a child please visit the Hull City Council website

Report a concern about an adult

If you have a safeguarding concern about an adult please visit the Safeguarding Adults Hull website (link opens in a new window).